Want all things Work Warrior? Follow me on *all the things*!
Does this sound familiar? You were promoted to manager. Your training consisted of learning payroll, scheduling, and policy. Your training taught you everything except how to *actually* manage people.
Well, we’re here to solve that! Work Warrior is sooo excited to launch it’s Be the Boss manager training. It’s a three hour training jam packed with the very best managing tips, tricks, and tools I learned in my decade of managing others.
Managing is hard. Let me help.
Here’s a few things you’ll learn…
- Avoid the trap of “they should have known” by setting clear expectations and minimize miscommunications with your team.
- How to have hard conversations with your team and hold them accountable.
- Learn the absolute best feedback method ever, DESC. It’s a favorite of managers.
- Immediately change behavior on the spot using neutral feedback.
- Simple science of leading by example to drive change on your team.
- Ensure that you’re being fair and consistent with your whole team, and how to handle making exceptions for staff when “life” happens.
- How to creatively recognize and celebrate your team when they’re virtual and/or budgets are tight.
- Lead with empathy and resolve real root causes of issues.
- Adaptive leadership and how to immediately know how to coach each of your team members.
- Empower your team through delegation.
- Become the best coach ever using the “hero method” and empowering your employees to solve problems.
- Build trust with your team by using perfect coaching phrases.
- How to deal with the negative, complaining, and outright unpleasant employee attitudes.
- Use social intelligence (the little sister of emotional intelligence) to lead through change in a post-ish pandemic world.