Want all things Work Warrior? Follow me on *all the things*!
Managers don’t need leadership theory. They need to learn and do.
The role of the manger has fundamentally changed. Anxiety and disruptive emotion are at an all time high. The labor market is a mess. Teams are having to do literally more with less because there aren’t people to fill positions.
Here at Work Warrior we’ve completely revamped our Be the Boss training, As a result your team leaders will learn, and be able to do.
Training is six hours, over two days. During our time together these are a few of the topics we’ll be covering…
- How to set clear expectations with your team knows what they need to be doing, and how to do it.
- How to have hard conversations that hold team members accountable and also protects their dignity.
- Learn the absolute best feedback method ever, DESC. It’s a favorite of managers!!
- Learn how to immediately change behavior on the spot using neutral feedback.
- How to change the culture of your whole team by simply leading by example (notice I say simple, ,not easy).
- Life happens. And it’s hard. How do we support our team members when the going gets tough.
- How to creatively recognize and celebrate your team when they’re virtual and/or budgets are tight.
- Lead with empathy and resolve real root causes of issues.
- Adaptive leadership and how to immediately know how to coach each of your team members.
- Empower your team (and combat quiet quitting) through delegation.
- Become the best coach ever using the “hero method” and empowering your employees to solve problems.
- Learn to be a better coach that Andy Reid!
- How to deal with the negative, complaining, and outright unpleasant employee attitudes.
- Recognize where team members are, and how to meet them there.
- Able to identify the four root causes as to why people lose motivation and what you can do about it.