Change the dynamics of your workplace by developing your people.
The greatest gift you can give yourself and your team is the gift of knowledge. At Work Warrior we make this simple. Each of our trainings have been designed to offer understanding of our behavior, and tangible tools to solve issues. We’re practical. We’re tangible. We’re work changing.
Whether you’re looking to train a professional group, department, or whole company, we’ve got you covered! Keep reading and see some of our most requested topics. Ready to learn more, click below and lets start a conversation. You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Vision, Mission, and Values Workshop
It’s not a corporate thing. It’s a success thing.
When Work Warrior first started offering Vision, Mission, and Values workshops I got pushback. That’s a corporate thing and we don’t need that. My response: yes, you do. It’s the story and the why of your business. It’s a reminder of what you want to be. It’s your tool to make decisions. And it’s a guide on how to hire, when to fire, and what to do when the going gets tough.
There is a direct connection between the companies that live into their VMV and the ones who don’t. This workshop is an incredible way to energize your team, create buy-in for your vision, and ensure everyone is in the right seats on the bus (hey, I wouldn’t be a real consultant if I didn’t quote Good to Great). Each workshop contains the following:
- Two half day workshops where your team will create their very own VMV statement. The process is magical…trust me on that.
- A Vision statement that will act as a reminder about what your business or team strives to be. It’s not about laying brick. It’s about building a cathedral.
- A Mission statement that will act as your decision maker for you. In one sentence you’ll be able to answer what you do, who you do it for, how you do it, and why it matters.
- A Values statement. This becomes your accountability tool. You hire to your values. You fire to your values. And you act in accordance with your values. Period.
Give yourself, and your team the gift of direction. Inspire action, encourage growth, and let’s be real…go make lots of money and reach huge goals by knowing what your vision, mission, and values are.
It’s all about you and everyone else.
Understanding personalities in the workplace
Let’s be real. We like to think we are all unique snowflakes. In reality, we are human. And each of us has predictable behavior. When we understand our own personality and our co-workers style our communication, empathy, and conflict resolution becomes much simpler.
Using the Myers Briggs personality assessment this workshop brings to light why we are the way we are and how we can better open lines of communication at work. This fun and informative workshop promises the following:
- A personality report for each participant that acts as a starting point for self awareness.
- Training on understanding four incredibly important human characteristics- where we get our energy, how we process information, how we make decisions, and how we perceive the world. When we know how others do the above it’s a game changer in the workplace.
- How to recognize when each personality type is stressed and what we can do to adjust our communication to de-escalate the situation, NOT escalate it.
- How to adjust individual communication style so communication doesn’t become muddled.
- Role play exercises specific to your team so everyone can put into action what they’ve just learned!
How to be a Manager
It’s your secret superhero power.
Managing is hard. But you can learn how to manage others. And I’ve found that when you are a great manager, you’ll naturally become a good leader. In this very tangible workshop you’re management team will walk away with these skills, and so much more.
- How to set clear expectations with your team so you don’t fall into the trap of “they should’ve known.”
- How to hold your team accountable and how to have those tough conversations you’ve been avoiding.
- Understand team member motivation and how to leverage it.
- Understand and use the power of praise.
- Keep those “open door policy” conversations focused on the things that matter, not just allowing them to become gripe sessions.
- How to deal with tough employee personalities.
- How to hire right.
- The importance of documentation and why you need to be a master at it.
- How to delegate you can develop others AND focus on what matters most.
Managing others can be difficult, to say the least. Sometimes I’m at a loss for perfect words to have a hard conversation. Her advice is always effective, spot on, and simple. Her training gives your business you the edge to exceed goals and do more than you thought.TJ Solander